Sunday, August 21, 2011

Co-hosting the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop!

Oh, you'd better believe it...this week I am the Co-Hostess With the Most-est!

SJ from Homemaker on a Dime asked me to co-host her weekly link party - the Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop - and I really had to think about it.  For like, a NANO-second.  If you've never visited her blog, you definitely need to!  This gal's thrifty-ness gives ME a run for my money.  I love it.  She has such a cute decorating style and has re-done several furniture pieces - goodwill and junky finds like the ones I can't seem to say "no" to - and her finished products are absolutely adorable.  Check a few of them out here, here, and here...and then come back for the party!  ;)



All you have to do is:
1) link up whatever creative post you'd like to share - can be a DIY project, decor, photography, crafts, recipes, link party, poem, thrift finds, or that informative syndicated post that can make us laugh, or cry - in short, whatever you're proud of! (No links to businesses or giveaways. We have another party for these exclusively this Tuesday called Market Your Biz & Giveaways at 5 pm, PST.)

2) Then follow as many blogs as your heart desires, preferably starting first with the one before you and after you, before branching out. (Following the host and co-host, too, will be very much appreciated, and we'll definitely follow back.)

Displaying the party button, though optional, is very much appreciated.

This is a combination of linky party (where we can show off our creations) and of blog hop (where we can follow as many excellent bloggers as we like), hence the name Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Link opens up every Sunday at 5:00 pm, PST.

Because we like something different, we're using the reverse entry for inlinkz - so the most recent participant will show up as number 1, hence giving everybody a chance to get the #1 spot.

Well?  Let's get this party started!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Just joined SJ's party - it's nice to meet you! Your blog is so cute! I'm going back to look at more. If you have made anything related to nursery & kids' room decor, please feel free to join my new link party. (it's my first!) Here's the direct link: http://playfuldecor.blogspot.com/2011/08/tuesdays-nursery.html
    Hope to see you and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the Party and Hop! I'm looking forward to all of the links. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. I love to sew, as well as dabble in other fun artsy craftsy things. I'm going to dig into some of your great tutorials. Thanks for co-hosting the Party and Hop. I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting the party! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m follower #100! Yay!

    Thanks for co-hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from Homemaker on a Dime.

    I love your background!

    thanks
    the miller's
    prezidential life

    ReplyDelete